Dr. med. Andreas Grust is a doctor of Diagnostic Radiology. After his apprenticeship at the University Clinic in Duesseldorf, Dr. Grust has been working as a resident radiologist since 2002 in Düsseldorf.
His special interest is radiation protection in medical diagnostics. In addition, Dr. med. Andreas Grust Lecturer of the North Rhine-Westphalian Academy for Medical Education and Continuing Education as well as adviser to the Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs of the State of North-Rhine Westphalia and the Radiation Protection Agency on questions of the medical application of ionizing radiation.
- Member “Medical Experts Düsseldorf”
- Lecturer of the North Rhine-Westphalian Academy for Continuing Medical Education and Training
- Adviser to the Ministry of Labor, Health and Social Affairs of the State of North Rhine-Westphalia and the Radiation Protection Agency
- Member of the Radiological Standards Committee
- Member of the Quality Assurance Committee of the Medical Association of the Medical Association of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Heart and Vascular Diagnostics of the German Radiological Society
Detailed CV (Linkedin).